Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Saturday, February 26, 2011

objective huh?

Hi again

I am back and going to  start writing again - I have heard that it is like cleansing when you bare out your soul

I am not talking of souls here - all I am saying or meaning to say that I am looking forward to writing again and it helps me internally when I write. Perhaps finese is not tehre yet in my writing but I am sure it will come up as it matures.

Past few months have gone in a jiffy   - I have been working hard not knowing where I was going but some kind of direction really helps - I think we perhaps always have a direction but don't look hard enough perhaps deny it sometimes

Just that trying too hard at anything makes us lose the real objective


No comments:

Post a Comment