I don't know what is this feeling at the back of my head , this nagging feeling telling me I am not good enough. I searched if I have a trigger for this , I don't have . Why is life pulling me down like this.
I know I am not the best neither I am nor I can aim to be . I want to good enough and more . To be the best is journey . Currently I am in valley and I am feeling everything that valley feels like at the moment .
I know I am not the best neither I am nor I can aim to be . I want to good enough and more . To be the best is journey . Currently I am in valley and I am feeling everything that valley feels like at the moment .
No comments:
Post a Comment