Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Calling

I keep thinking of finding my calling but then I think maybe this is what my calling is. The point is that Steve Jobs knew what he had to do and was pretty sure about it. Was he extraordinary or plain relent less - I don't know the answer. I will rather talk about me and what I want to do .


Already 45 years ( sounds old!!!) - I want to write , work and always have enough to do. What do I work on is a million dollar question. People development is what I enjoy a lot . I love working with people helping them transform and help an organization transform . It may not be another Apple but we just need on Apple but a lot more people to help people to be happy.

More than success I guess for me transformation has to last in happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment