Why has food become so important even when the whole world agenda has become on ..how less we should eat.
I always wonder why eating has become a science in itself . Gone our ten days when human beings used to relish food and feel the energy that it used to bring
I always hear one of the following conversations
.. I have eaten too much
.. This is so heavy
...I should not have eaten that much
...this food was so rich
...I cannot eat any more
..... I will have to compensate
....this is all
...I cannot do this all the time
...I am so guilty
What has suddenly happened to human race that guilt and food go together
I always wonder why eating has become a science in itself . Gone our ten days when human beings used to relish food and feel the energy that it used to bring
I always hear one of the following conversations
.. I have eaten too much
.. This is so heavy
...I should not have eaten that much
...this food was so rich
...I cannot eat any more
..... I will have to compensate
....this is all
...I cannot do this all the time
...I am so guilty
What has suddenly happened to human race that guilt and food go together
No comments:
Post a Comment