Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Friday, April 26, 2013

Why of work

Some days back I had seen a book called. 'why  of work ' ....it set me thinking of the fact that why do we work..what is there about our work that takes us really forward ...what is enjoy,net...should work be enjoyed at all? I seek these answers ..my experience has come down to these four conclusions
1 I live the social part of work, where you need to dress up  every morning ...meet people ..have collaborations , get a sense EOD achievement , accomplishment .

2 I think work should be enjoyed , ...it should have get up from the bed power for you ..that is only possible if it is meaningful as well

3 All the times by nature it will not be fun... You  need to create the fun part of it as well.

4 if we don't compete and put pressure on ourselves then it can be enjoyed

5 most important is people that we work with ..

No comments:

Post a Comment