Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wnters or summers ...it is so relative

Wen I was living in north part of India , I thought we could identify clearly difference between winter or summer. You wore different clothing all together. You could have cooling or heating depending on what weather it was .  They were chalk and cheese so you could distinguish them so easily. I remember days when my mother used to tuck all winter clothing in a big steel box and then officially winters would go. Then anyway I moved south. There was a very mild summer and milder winter. So the season change lost some its meaning. After than I moved to mumbai , I use dot feel like smirk when anyone said it is winters in December or anyone commented on "nip in the air" ..at 20 degree centigrade ...I guess now more or less we live in one season 

No comments:

Post a Comment