I was in Bhopal yesterday and as I was going through the greenery and congestion free roads it occurred to me that will I like to live and breathe fresh air – I thought I will for some time but then the congestion of city beckons me . I wonder why – perhaps I have lived all my life in a small town and then growing up in a small town was great but I suppose I reached a point of saturation there . I just wanted to “test” myself out in big city and that do I really have what it takes to survive there . I think in some ways I am still testing it out. In a crazy way I am in love with the crowds and challenges of the city – perhaps I will reach saturation and go back to small towns and villages to grow old there but not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment