Out of Mumbai
Thursday, October 21, 2010
From today till tomorrow
I was working today thinking how much hard I work and what all hours I work - then I thought and looked out of my 13th floor apartment - everyone in Mumbai works hard - it is like a given . Not that I resist it but I just think of life and why do we exist - what drives us - earlier theory that animals wander in search of food - we all get food to eat - what is that know we wander for - more food? Are you kidding - if you talk to people these days - there is unending list of what we cannot eat rather than what we can . ...Imagine so if it is not food why do we run so much ? What we have got caught into? Some days I am so much near tears that food for which I run after I don't even get enough time to eat it well ... and then I think it is just today and tomorrow is going to change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment