Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fatigue

I am in strange frame of mind today while on one hand I feel charged up and looking forward to today – on the other hand it is an effort to drag myself up and go . Is it fatigue – and is the fatigue mental or physical. Till now I have been great believer in fatigue is all mental but that was for preaching others when it come to me I think I try to rationalize it that it is all physical and that because my body is not responding so my mind would not respond as well . I have found myself externalizing the whole thing . I was sitting and reflecting on the long drive to work today and I thought that it is so much internal. I took the blame and reasonability of setting it right. There are times when we make so many mistakes and some big and small and then we don’t own them up. These things perhaps come back in various shapes and forms and haunt us . I am being haunted by some these days . I have to take accountability and responsibility to setting them right and perhaps my fatigue will fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment