Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Leading leaders

One day I took a fancy and thought I will write about leadership and the portfolio that I work with - I meet some amazing leaders these days. When I meet them - sometimes what strikes me is the wonder that they are all humans - well what else did I expect - just because they are written about in glossy magazines and newspapers they will not be human!It is such a surprise still! I am in awe of them for sure but one thing that I think constantly can we help leaders lead better - I will need to be there so that these leaders can learn from ..I think wherever I go the ghost of "learning " follows me - that is perhaps my purpose in life to constantly learn and evolve.
I thought the leaders will have a sense of accomplishment and pride but I am so shocked to find the good ones always see how long they have to go! I try to see what makes them tick - is there a a common denominator on which so many books have been written -but I find so much uniqueness in each one of them really!

Perhaps is it is just there uniqueness that makes them so significant ?

No comments:

Post a Comment