Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My first

I am slightly excited about this my first blog and I am such a sucker for learning - I renew myself so much or at least that is what I will like to believe - I am sometimes like a sponge I keep on learning that I discover I have so much More to learn and that bother the hell out me - why cannot I learn faster - but then I brood - you cannot fast forward everything in life - somethings take time to blossom -I get stressed out at the fact as to why I am not reading or learning More - what if I don't learn enough .. why are there so many things to read and learn from

From times immemorial I have never been jealous or envious of prettier women, wealthy people, or great status. But I must admit I am terribly jealous of people who know much more than me and then I tell myself good I have to catch up

1 comment:

  1. this blog and knowledge thirst reminds me of Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson..

    " Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

    I guess we are in constant search for something that enlightens!

    ReplyDelete