Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why write


Yesterday was another day – full of so many emotions and events. Each day is like a rainbow and it is mixed with so many colors that you don’t know what you can make out from a day what was the predominant emotion that day – when people ask me how was my day was - or how I am - I don't respond immediately I think and then respond on how I am or how my day was ..the irony is I am not sure they really want to know but never mind I get to think

Today I have been traveling to Nashik with Colleagues – now that I am Nashik I thought I must write a few lines . I am more and more convinced that writing is such a powerful medium of expressing – sometimes the thoughts that you have in your mind come out when you write . The advantage that you have with writing is that when you can sit back and look at what you write while with other thoughts it becomes very tough to pull them back.

I miss the blog and writing few lines these days

3 comments:

  1. Yes, writing is a truly powerful way of giving shape to your thoughts! Its so powerful at times, you wonder about your own thoughts only when you see them in black and white! For me, I feel when I write, I get the feeling I express my true and detailed feelings in a way that is easy most accurate and perhaps at times, withouth any colourings. You are absolutely right in that. It gives me the capacity to say precisely what the issue is and how I should be handling the issue without any prejudice. I wish I can set aside sometime each day to write, but the worry is that I might want what I do at sometime be seen and appreciated, though not for the content, but, for its openness and trueness (Is there such a word?). Would I be ready to do that? I am truly not sure. I can not afford to say that I miss writing a few lines each day, because I it is not that I am so busy I can not set aside sometime and write, it is just that I do not do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy right for the photo( Below)...you need pay royality to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very True, Writing is such a powerful and wonderful medium of expressing our own thoughts, emotions and feelings.

    - Anbusivam

    ReplyDelete