I came to Panchgani after spending a great day yesterday. It is about a course here and I came with a lot of happy thoughts in my mind. I thought about good things in life that were happening to me and all great things that were about to come my way . I was not so happy earlier but I grew happy - made myself grow happy - does that sound like me ? no iy does not - I have a mind that cribs and complains as well. It take a lot to make me happy but some days I have to tell myself - " I made a choice that I am going to be happy today" .
That does the trick indeed - and I find myself growing happier
Change of place changed my mood or was it just my mood that just helped me love change of place - it is really a place where I am that I could fall in love and live for ever
The woods are lovely
dark and deep.....
No comments:
Post a Comment