I am in this course where I wonder as to what I am doing here - what indeed will I do here. It is about "being" and the fact that you can be an effective leader - am I comprehending what is going on here - not really - it is making me very fidgety and restless. Everyone here seems to have gone to " Landmark " - I am the only one who has not gone there indeed. Everyone is self employed and they are actually spending their own money to learn this - So I am sure it is going to be very wonderful - how much I will have to wait and see. I am trying my best to be open about it. - I am going to learn the tresures that are here .
I just finished having coffee with few people I did not know - and it was great - I was almost dragged to join and then the conversation flowed so well.. I had dinner with three brothers who have a business in Delhi and they were talking about this course.
The whole thing is turning into enchanting mystery and I hope I fall in love with course - I love the place where I am staying and people around already
No comments:
Post a Comment