Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Contradictions

I was thinking yesterday that is loneliness a state of mind or any other emotion for that matter . The more I think about it the more I am learning that all emotions can be corrected by state of mind - wow that is wonderful discovery indeed- but the fact that everyone else knows it as well. I don't know it well enough but there is no hram in learning it
These days I miss the fact my son is not so small  and is grown up and I am reminded of all things that he was when he was an infant - I loved looking after and fussing after him - these days there is no chance . Well what can I say - you need to let go and move on. I am a little proud of him and I must say the constant challenging him to do more by my husband has really helped him to blossom into a wonderful human being . I like the way he has grown up but the fact that he does not need me anymore is tough - in fact I am going to contradict myself when I say this. He is love of my life but I like his independence as well - it bothers me when he is not and yet I feel bad that he does not need me as much . How do I explain these contractions ??

No comments:

Post a Comment