Out of Mumbai

Out of Mumbai

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Realms of possibilities

I loved the course that I am attending - it is challenging indeed - it is about life, being, integrity and bring authentic. There are time when I get lost in the course and even then I make myself see the openings in life that it is bringing for me. It was a wonderful day today - went for trekking in the morning with Afghan guy and he moved like a cheetah and I have huffing and puffing - plan to do the same tomorrow but with a different trek
Met various people - some how they seem to be impressed with me and who I am . I am keeping a low profile and this is perhaps the first course where people don't know my name also and I keep quiet don't question am trying to learn with an open mind - there are so many possibilities when I keep my mind open. Today I heard from an old friend spoke to him after an year I guess and It felt great .. so when mind is open great things happen my way... found time off to do something that I should have done..this place called Asia Pleateu has communities staying and there are students who cook, clean and these people come from all over the world .. just so many different countries singing - the experience was awesome
I want to create happiness and peace around me and that is my context these days
Had a wonderful time with people singing in evening and I felt a bond and then I heard my name all over the place...signing off
 life gets better

No comments:

Post a Comment