When I start writing I sometimes am not sure but I think the whole business of writing about it helps me think deeper about things and reflect on them as it is – I love the fact that I am able to reflect – so this blog seems like a medium for me to evolve – I am not sure if anyone reads the blog or not but few years from now I will go through it and think – of so that was what I was like when I was 44 – I love to mention my age so often – more because I am sure that I don’t forget it at all . I have seen a lot of people who are in denial about old and getting older – I think you need to continuously reinforce it to yourself and then say – hey it is all right and getting older in not perhaps associated with lot of things that we think it is associated with . So what? Does it make any difference to what I want to do, wear , play and live my life like.
No comments:
Post a Comment